Bridge Logistics Inc.
About the Role:
Our 12-month development program teaches you how to build relationships, find creative ways to advise your customers on industry trends, and find solutions for customers who need assistance managing their freight. Upon completing training, you will continue to build your business, help fuel the company’s growth, and work alongside your operations team to help drive success.
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to form long-lasting relationships in and out of the office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Open to constructive feedback
- Work independently and on a team
- Strong work ethic and ability to perform under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
What’s in it for you:
- 40k base salary + uncapped commission
- Insurance Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401K + company match
- 12-month paid development program, followed by on-going coaching
- Personal & professional growth opportunities
- Company sponsored outings
- Workout room
- Work-life balance
- Casual dress code
- Our culture - ask us more!
Training and Development:
Two week, in-class training to learn the basics of the freight industry before transitioning into our 12-month development program that gives you the opportunity to experience different aspects of the industry. Throughout your first year, we build into you so that you can focus on building relationships inside and outside our walls to become a trusted partner to your future customers. Our business structure sets you up for success and coaches you out of failure.
As a 9 time Best Places to work nominee and 3 time winner, we pride ourselves in being a place you enjoy coming to work. Our development program sets you up for immense growth while understanding your key strengths and areas of improvement. We often say we’re in the business of developing people and building relationships – we just happen to move freight in the process!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cincinnati, OH 45246: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location